View our practice areas

I live in Minnesota but I got hurt in Wisconsin (or, I live in Wisconsin and got hurt in Minnesota). What law applies?

If you are injured in Minnesota, regardless of the state or country you call home, you are entitled to Minnesota workers' compensation benefits. Likewise, if you were hired by a Minnesota employer and work outside of Minnesota, there is a very good chance you are also eligible for Minnesota workers' compensation benefits. Finally, traveling employees passing through the state or Minnesota employees traveling outside the state are entitled to Minnesota workers' compensation benefits.

Contact Our Minneapolis/St. Paul Workers' Compensation Attorneys

To schedule a free initial consultation, contact Atkinson Gerber Law Office at 651-333-3636. We can be reached 24/7 with our after-hours answering service and are available to schedule consultations to meet at your convenience. We are happy to make home, hospital and off-site consultations by appointment.