Have You Been Injured In A Work Related Car Accident?

ups.jpgIf you have been involved in a work related car accident, you are entitled to more than just work related benefits.  Though the workers compensaton insurance company has "primary liability" for the work injury, you may also be entitled to some no-fault benefits AND personal injury benefits against the negligent driver.  NEVER assume you are limited to only workers compensaton benefits.  You may be entitled to receive BOTH workers compensation benefits and additional monetary benefits.

So what is the difference between workers' compesation benefits and PIP/no-fault benfits and personal injury benefits?  Workers compensation benefits only provide wage loss, vocational rehabilitation, medical, and a benefits called permanent partial disailibyt benefits.  There is no pain and suffering for workers compensation injuries.  Even though you were in a work injury and the employer and workers compensation insurance company are paying for what you think are all of your benefits (which isn't always the case), the negligent driver's insurance company is separately responsible for paying for benefits such as "pain and suffering", lost earning capacity, replacements ervices, etc.

At Atkinson Law Office, P.A. and MN Disbability we limited our practice to representing only injured and disable workers.  However, we asociated with personal injury experts who represent clients throughout the state of Minnesota.  We work hand in hand with them to ensure that you have a team representation to maximize your benefits.  Contact us today for more information and a free consulation.  Remember there is never a fee unless we recover benefits for you.  651-333-3636, attorneys are available 7 days a week.