Based on more than 20 years of experience, we offer answers to the following common questions regarding workers' compensation in Minnesota:
- Do I have a workers' comp claim?
- Common questions about work restrictions
- How can I maximize my workers' comp benefits?
- What are temporary total disability (TTD), temporary partial disability (TPD) and permanent total disability (PTD)?
- What should I do if I think I sustained a work injury in Minnesota?
- Do I have to treat with a company doctor?
- What workers' compensation benefits am I entitled to?
- If I'm released by my doctor to work either light duty or modified duty, do I still receive benefits?
- What is a qualified rehabilitation consultant (QRC) and how can one help me return to work or find new employment?
- How long do I have before I can file my claim?
- What is an independent medical examination?
- I live in Minnesota but I got hurt in Wisconsin (or, I live in Wisconsin and got hurt in Minnesota). What law applies?
- How do attorneys get paid and can I afford an attorney?
- Should I get a lawyer even if the insurance company is paying all of my benefits?
Contact Our Minneapolis/St. Paul Workers' Compensation Attorneys
To schedule a free initial consultation, contact Atkinson Law Office, P.A. & Minnesota Disability at 651-964-6274. We can be reached 24/7 with our after-hours answering service and are available to schedule consultations to meet at your convenience. We are happy to make home, hospital and off-site consultations by appointment.